Road Traffic Accidents

If you have had an accident on the road or in a public place, where a motor vehicle has been involved, we can take on your claim. For example, you might have been:

  • The driver of a vehicle (such as a car, van, bus or lorry) involved in a collision where you feel the other driver was at fault
  • The driver or passenger of a motorcycle/motorbike involved in an accident with another vehicle or a pedestrian.
  • A passenger in a vehicle involved in a road traffic accident where your driver or another vehicle was at fault. You might have been a passenger in a bus, taxi or travelling in a friend’s car for example.
  • A pedestrian or a cyclist hit by a vehicle in a public place
  • A passenger or driver in a replacement hire vehicle involved in a road accident caused by either the driver of the vehicle you were travelling in or by another driver.
  • The driver or passenger involved in an accident occurring abroad
  • The driver or passenger involved in an accident caused by damaged or poorly-maintained road surfacing
  • Involved in a road accident with an uninsured driver

We can advise you if you have a case

start your claim here

You might also be interested in our Road Accident Service